Tuesday, January 18, 2011

About Me

If anyone asked me if there was one thing I could possibly love more then playing the piano, I would say  TEACHING PIANO!  I love creating talent, creativity, and confidence! I have been teaching for almost 8 years and I still enjoy every minute of it! I believe in creating a comfortable and energetic environment where the student can feel motivation and confidence NOT intimidation and hesitation. I believe that developing a talent creates confidence and security for ones' self and that is my main goal as a teacher. I teach note recognition, correct hand and finger form, musical detail and much more! I believe in pushing my students to accomplish pieces they thought were not possible.  I teach Hard Work pays off and reward accomplishments and practicing with stickers and prizes.  I currently have a full studio with 25 students.  I will post whenever I have openings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment